|Per One Night||1. Nov 〜 30. Apr||1. May 〜 31. Oct|
|1. Nov 〜 30. Apr （Per One Night）||1 Person||180€||2 Persons||130€||160€|
|1. May 〜 31. Oct （Per One Night）||1 Person||130€||2 Persons||160€||120€|
- Additional charge will be made for airport transfer and some options (please contact us).
- For the use of Air Conditioner in the guest room, 5€ /day will be charged.
Rates include all basic service and facility for “Panchakama” process as below
- Series of Doctor Consultations
- 3 Times Meals + Herbal Medicines per day
- 4 Times of Ayurvedic Treatments per day
- Everyday Yoga Class (Sometimes Taichi)
- Participation of all event (e.g. Cooking Class, Music Therapy, Meditation, BBQ etc)
Reservation / Inquiry
- Q: Please tell me the process to complete the reservation.
- A: Due to the nature of our Ayurvedic long-stay hotel and services, there are various confirmations before the reservation gets completed. For this reason, all reservations are processed after receiving inquiries and communicating individually.
- Q: What do you suggest for the transportation between the airport and the hotel?
- A: We recommend hiring a private driver to transport between the Colombo’s Bandaranaike International Airport, and the hotel. We will arrange it according to the arrival and departure time of the plane. Please contact us for more information.
- Q: How could I know the status of vacancies?
- A: Since the room availability constantly changes, please contact us and we will respond to each inquiry.
- Q: I would like to travel and stay immediately (about 2 to 5 days after the inquiry). Is that possible?
- A: It may be possible however it would depend on the availability of the rooms and the status of the items necessary for the customer’s travel. We will respond as quickly as possible, so please contact us using the inquiry form.
- Q: Please provide me with the information needed for boarding an airplane and immigration to Sri Lanka.
- A: All entry into Sri Lanka requires a tourist visa. Please contact us and we will assist you in obtaining it.
- Q: Where is the hotel located?
- A: We are located about 90 minutes by car south of Colombo city. It is in an area called “Induruwa” where you can see the Indian Ocean in front of you.
Click here for Google Map
Tagiru. Ayurveda Resort
908 Habakkala, Maha Induruwa, Sri Lanka 80510
- Q: How can I change my reservation details and what is the cancellation policy?
- A: As for changes to the reservation details, we believe that there has been a series of communication with our staff via e-mail etc. during the reservation process, so please let us communicate individually.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 1 month (30 days) before departure. After that, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged from 1 month to 2 weeks (14 days before), and 80% after 2 weeks before. We appreciate your understanding.
- Q: How many days is the recommended length of stay?
- A: In order to receive the most authentic Ayurvedic treatment, we recommend staying for about two weeks.
On the other hand, we understand some people may find it difficult to take long vacations. In order to experience Ayurveda even for a short time, we accept reservations from 8 nights or more and perform Ayurveda treatments tailored to those guests.
- Q: How many people can stay in one room?
- A: Up to 2 people can stay. In general, we offer double rooms but twin rooms are also available. (It may change depending on the reservation status)
- Q: Is it possible to stay with children?
- A: Our hotel places the utmost importance on having you receive Ayurvedic treatment in a concentrated manner, so the age of children staying needs to be about 12 years old or older so that they can safely spend time alone.
However, we have heard from many guests that they would like to stay with their children. We are currently considering how we can accept those desires while keeping the Tagiru. values as is. Also, we may be able to arrange the stay with children depending on the season and congestion, so please contact us.
- Q: There have been various reports about the political and economic situation in Sri Lanka. Is it safe to stay there?
- A: Yes, you can stay with peace of mind. There was temporary confusion around June in 2022, but it has calmed down and you can travel safely. Tourists from all over the world are returning. In addition, Tagiru. is located in a relatively quiet area in Sri Lanka, so you can spend a safe and secure time away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Q: I have had Covid-19 before. Can I stay?
- A: Yes, you can. We’ve had guests staying while caring and treating for the aftereffects of Covid-19.
Reservation & Traveling
- Q: How many guest rooms are there?
- A: There are 12 rooms. The facility is small and has a private feeling, with the close distance between people.
- Q: What happens during my stay?
- A: There is a page where you can see the general schedule of a typical day at tagiru., so please check the page. For more information, please contact us.
- Q: Can I receive authentic Panchakarma?
- A: “Panchakarma”, which is the most authentic body cleaning, is recommended for those who stay for about 2 weeks.
On the other hand, we also offer cleaning services that are tailored to individual’s physical condition and circumstances for guests with shorter stays.
- Q: Is there a toilet, shower, and bathtub in a guest room?
- A: Each guest room has a shower and toilet but no bathtub.
- Q: Is there Wifi at the facility?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Can I work during my stay?
- A: In general, we recommend that you concentrate on Ayurvedic treatments as much as possible during your stay. On the other hand, we understand there will be times when you need to do some work while on vacation. We have a Wi-Fi environment that is sufficient for general work such as sending and receiving emails and data, and for having the virtual meetings. We can also make copies and prints.
- Q: Can I purchase items necessary for my stay locally?
- A: Yes. Depending on the item, we will provide or sell the items you need during your stay.
- Q: How can I do my laundry? Do you have a coin laundry? Can I wash my clothes?
- A: We have a laundry service by our staff.
- Q: I have a food allergy. Can you arrange the meals for that?
- A: We would appreciate it if you could let us know when you make a reservation. We will respond individually.
- Q: Can I go for sightseeing during my stay?
- A: Yes, you can, although it may not be possible depending on the length of stay and the physical condition and treatment. We have short visit plan (excursion) available during your stay; to the sightseeing spots you wish to visit such as Galle Fort, local markets, Geoffrey Bawa architecture.
- Q: Will I have free time during my stay?
- A: You can spend your time freely except for treatments (about 4 times a day) from morning to evening and meal times. Many guests often spend their free time doing things they like, such as relaxing on the beach reading a book, or using this as an opportunity to think about what you always wanted to have time to think about. As mentioned in the previous question, sightseeing nearby is also possible depending on the day.
- Q: Is it possible to have a treatment during menstruation?
- A: Yes, it is possible. Our doctor is stationed day and night, so please rest assured that we will consult with you and decide on a treatment that suits your physical condition and situation at that time.
Stay & Services
- Q: I am considering requesting an interview or work.
- A: Please contact us from the inquiry form.
- Q: How can I get daily news or update from Tagiru.?
- A: We are posting on Instagram. Great if you could follow us!